Conditions that can be treated by Shockwave Therapy:
- Feet – Plantarfasciitis, Achilles Tendinopathy
- Elbow – Tennis Elbow or Golfer’s elbow
- Shoulder – Calcific Rotator Cuff tendonosis/tendonitis
- Knee – Patellar Tendonitis (Jumper’s knee)
- Others: shin splints, scar tissue treatment, hamstring tendinopathy, stress fractures, trigger points
Ask your physiotherapist or doctor how Shockwave could help treat other conditions such as heel spurs, bursitis, trigger points, and iliotibial band friction syndrome.
How does Shockwave Therapy promote healing?
The high-energy acoustic pulses produced by the Radial Shockwave Unit improves the cellular metabolism in the injured areas. This increase in blood circulation stimulates the body’s internal repair mechanisms. Gradually the damaged tissue regenerates and eventually heals.
Benefits of Shockwave Therapy:
- Non Surgical Treatment
- Accelerates Healing
- Coverage Available from most Insurance Companies
- Research Supported Results
Other world class institutions using this technology:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Johns Hopkins University
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Montreal General Hospital
- Duke University
- University of Toronto
- McGill University
- Queen’s University