- Cert. Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Bachelors Degree Exercise Physiology/Kinesiology/Nutritional Science
- Registered Holistic Nutritionist
- Functional Movement Specialist (L2)
- Poliquin Biosignature Practioner
- Professional Chef (LeCordon Bleu)
Jessica completed her Bachelor’s Degree in Nutritional Science & Exercise Physiology/Kinesiology from the University of Connecticut. She began her College career at the University of Memphis where she was awarded “Freshman of the Year” in the sport of Soccer. She still holds the record for “Most goals scored in a single season”. She then transferred to Connecticut where she played soccer for the Division 1 Huskies, eventually leading them to a second place national finish. As a student athlete discovered her love for Strength & Conditioning, she also has a great knowledge of injury prevention, joint health, holistic nutrition, and enjoys helping clients increase their strength and fitness to achieve their goals.
Jessica is also a road cyclist, mountain biker,gravel-grinder and Leadville 100 Mountain bike Silver buckle finisher of 2016. She travels often and enjoys seeing the world while riding her two wheels.