- Bachelor of Physical and Health Education (BPHE)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- Canadian Ski Instructor Alliance (CSIA, Level 3)
- Canadian Ski Coaches Federation (CSCF, Level 2)
- Canadian National Men’s Deaf Alpine Ski Coach (World’s,Oslo Norway)
- Former Member of Canadian Senior Water Ski Team
Heather graduated from the University of Toronto with a Bachelor’s degree in Physical and Health Education and went on to pursue a career in kinesiology. In addition to pursuing her passion for ski coaching, Heather has passed on her active lifestyle to her two daughters.
In 2009, Heather moved to Collingwood and began working with the senior population in the area. After spending three years as the head kinesiologist at Raglan Village, she is now focusing on combining her human kinetic knowledge with her personal training expertise to enhance and develop clients of all ages in a field of rehabilitation and strengthening.
Heather is very enthusiastic about joining the team at Peak to Shore Physiotherapy and is looking forward to making a significant impact on client’s health and lifestyles.